- 2018-10-22 to 2018-10-23 On 22-23 October, the Chancellor Jūratė Raguckienė is attending the EU Chancellors‘ Meeting in Brussels
- 2018-10-23 On 23 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Heads of Delegations of the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance in Rome
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is delivering a speech at the Warsaw Security Forum
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 9.05 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Slovenian Ambassador Božena Forštnarič Boroje
- 2018-10-24 On 24 October at 10.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
Ambassador A. Plepytė presents her letters of credence to the Secretary-General of the Caribbean Community
On 23 May, the Permanent Representative of Lithuania to the United Nations, Ambassador Audra Plepytė presented her letters of credence to the Secretary-General of the Caribbean Community (CARICOM) Irwin LaRocque in Georgetown, capital city of Guyana.
In a meeting, which took place after the ceremony, the Ambassador and the Secretary-General discussed strengthening cooperation between Lithuania and CARICOM within the United Nations, human rights, the rule of law, climate change, and the development of trade relations.
A. Plepytė is the second Ambassador of Lithuania accredited to the Caribbean Community.