- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in political consultations with Egyptian officials
- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 2:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending an international high-level trade policy conference “Global Trade – what is in it for us?” at the National Gallery of Art
- 2018-11-20 On 20 November at 2:00 p.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is chairing a meeting of the European Committee under the Government of Lithuania
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 9:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with the new Austrian Ambassador Yvonne Toncic-Sorinj
- 2018-11-21 On 21 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Kyrgyz Foreign Minister Chingiz Aidarbekov
Ambassador of Lithuania presents letters of credence to President of Mozambique
On 24 October, the Ambassador of Lithuania Sigutė Jakštonytė presented her letters of credence to the President of Mozambique Filipe Nyusi.
Following the solemn ceremony of presentation of credentials, the President of Mozambique and the Ambassador discussed bilateral relations between the two countries, cooperation in international organizations, opportunities for strengthening cooperation in the fields of economy and education, and prospects for tourism promotion.
Sigutė Jakštonytė is the first Lithuanian Ambassador accredited to Mozambique, who resides in the Republic of South Africa. Lithuania and Mozambique established their diplomatic relations on 30 March 1994.