- 2018-11-12 to 2018-11-14 On 12-14 November, the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė is participating in trilateral political consultations of Lithuania, Ireland and Ukraine and is holding bilateral meetings in Kyiv
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 10:00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in the conference “Innovative Energy Solutions for Military Applications” (IESMA 2018)
- 2018-11-14 On 14 November at 8:30 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with Henrik Mygal Nordentoft, Regional Representative of the UNHCR Regional Representation for Northern Europe
Foreign Minister congratulated Germany on the Unity Day
On 3 October Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Linas Linkevičius, congratulated Minister of Foreign Affairs of Germany, Heiko Maas, on the Day of German Unity and expressed wishes of well-being and prosperity to the people of Germany.
The Minister noted that bilateral relations between Lithuania and Germany had gained a qualitatively deeper and closer character.
“Lithuanian citizens value highly the German input into the security of the Baltic region – its active engagement in the NATO air policing mission in the Baltic countries and its leadership of the NATO enhanced forward presence battalion in Lithuania,” Linas Linkevičius wrote in his letter.
The Minister also underlined the importance of further strengthening of relations between Lithuania and Germany in view of a developing security political situation in the world.