- 2019-01-17 On 17 January at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in an opening ceremony of an exhibition of photos of the Jewish Cemetery at the Vilnius Saulėtekis School
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 9:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is participating in the 5th Annual Nordic Conference
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 11:15 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Ambassador of Turkmenistan
- 2019-01-18 On 18 January at 2:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with foreign ambassadors accredited to Lithuania
Linas Linkevičius congratulates Latvia's Foreign Minister
On Latvia's 100th independence day, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius sent a congratulatory letter to Latvia's Foreign Minister Edgars Rinkēvičs. The Foreign Minister writes that the independence of Latvia was proclaimed on 18 November 1918 and defended in the Latvian War of Independence. Latvia has become a welfare state over the first two decades of its independent development. Today, the people of Latvia are successfully building their modern and innovative country.
L. Linkevičius noted that he highly valued the close ties between Lithuania and Latvia, in particular their close positions on issues related to the EU and NATO. He also wished the two countries to continue their fruitful cooperation for the benefit of their people.