- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Romania
Lithuania established diplomatic relations with Tuvalu
On 7 June 2018 in New York Audra Plepytė, Permanent Representative of the Republic of Lithuania to the United Nations, and Samuelu Laloniu, Permanent Representative of Tuvalu to the United Nations, signed a Joint Communique on the establishment of diplomatic relations between Lithuania and Tuvalu.
This decision was taken to reinforce and further develop the mutually beneficial relations between their countries and their peoples, in accordance with the objectives of the Charter of the United Nations as well as the provisions of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations of 18 April 1961.
Tuvalu became the 185th state with which Lithuania has established diplomatic relations.