- 2019-10-14 to 2019-10-15 On 14-15 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius attends the Foreign Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-10-15 On 15 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius attends the General Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in the Government meeting and sitting
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 12:00 noon, the Minister Linas Linkevičius has a lunch with other members of the Cabinet
- 2019-10-16 On 16 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius takes part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister congratulates United States of America on Independence Day
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius congratulated the United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and all the people of the country on America's Independence Day.
In his congratulations letter, the Lithuanian Foreign Minister writes that the Fourth of July remains very important to all the nations around the world that cherish the principles of freedom and democracy.
L. Linkevičius appreciates the U.S. effort to strengthen security of Lithuania and of the whole region. In addition, Lithuania’s Foreign Minister emphasizes the importance of our transatlantic cooperation and strategic partnership with the U.S., the need for the American military presence in the Baltic region, as well as the necessity to step up energy security.