- 2018-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting at the Seimas
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in the 10th Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Tbilisi
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) in Brussels
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister urges fight against anti-Semitism
On 26 September, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius, who is participating in the United Nations General Assembly, joined the Global Campaign to Stop Antisemitism.
"Despite the culture of Lithuania, sincerity and heritage of the people, almost all Lithuanian Jews have experienced the atrocities of the Holocaust. This should never happen again," said L. Linkevičius. He called on all states to join the fight against anti-Semitism, so that the horrors of the Holocaust would never be repeated.
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister reiterated this message at the traditional annual meeting with representatives of the most important Jewish organizations and institutions in the U.S.A. at the Consulate General of Lithuania in New York. Minister L. Linkevičius also shared his impressions of the recent visits of the Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Pope Francis to Lithuania, discussed the dynamics of the bilateral relationship between Lithuania and Israel, and preservation of Lithuania‘s Jewish heritage.