- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius participates in a ministerial meeting
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius meets with members of Uzbekistan’s parliamentary delegation
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 1:30 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius meets with Alina Marija Orentas, winner of the Foundation for Future Leaders of the Embassy of Lithuania in the U.S.
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Germany
- 2019-06-18 On 18 June at 4.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius bids farewell to the Ambassador of Romania
MFA’s statement concerning Syria’s decision to recognise Russian-occupied regions of Georgia as “independent states”
Lithuania firmly supports the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia within the borders recognised by the international community and condemns Syria’s decision to recognise the Georgian regions of Abkhazia and Tskhinvali (South Ossetia) as “independent states”. This is a grave violation of Georgia’s sovereignty and territorial integrity and international law. We call upon the Government of Syria to carry out a policy underpinned by norms of international law rather than succumb to pressure from third countries and to repeal the decision without delay.
On 3 April in Washington, the USA, on the margins of the NATO's 70th anniversary events, Lithuanian Minister of Foreign Affairs Linas Linkevičius met with Vice Prime Minister for European and Euro-Atlantic Integration of Ukraine Ivana Klympush-Cincadze and Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia David Zalkaliani.